33 year old virgin, are there meds that can make me (personality) attractive to women?
Serious shit, no troll here.
tldr: Can meds make me more happy and less of an asshole so that women will like me more?
I'm a 33 year old virgin and have never been in a relationship before. Having nobody is starting to be a hole in my life. I've been reading a lot about relationships and why I'm so bad with women.
My current theory is that my personality is such a turn off that I can't pass basic filters even though I have many good qualities (intelligence, humor, resilience, can get shit done).
- I have a female mentality when it comes to dating. I have never learned how to get a girl. Never did that in high school and college and even later on in life.
- I have mommy/daddy issues and I have not experienced love before. I get no hugs. Growing up all the adult relationship I've seen is fucked up and divorced. I'm also very adverse to being hurt so I've actively sought not to be hurt by not having a relationship.
- Because of reasons above I come across as being cranky, grumpy, maybe bitter. I'm also very petty and calculative. I like things my way. I don't actively express these traits normally, but now I think there is alot of bleed through.
- I'm stuck in a never-ending negative feedback loop. I have this fantasy one day someone I love will drop in my lap and I'll be happy. But since I have nobody, I can't be happy, and so I'm always angry.
- I don't drink, get high, dance, or party. I'm quite anti social. I think I have this fucked up thinking that I cannot be happy and enjoy myself. I don't know why. I'm always unhappy or dissatisfied over something. I don't like to be happy but I want to be. Seriously how fucked up am I?
Because of this long shit list I come across as being grumpy/angry/unfriendly and I only learned this week women seek happy socially adjusted mates. So I'm fucked.
I want to change but I don't know how to. Is there a happy pill I can take to help with behaviorial changes? We're talking about 3 decades of history here, so it's going to be hard