Dated a guy from google a few month ago, thought he is a decent guy. We went out for like 5 dates and had a good time together and did a lot of fun things. Getting intimate for a few times but no sex. Then last month, he was preparing for a conference, I didn’t talk to him and he didn’t talk to me either. After like 4 weeks, I texted him and he replied and causally asked what’s going on blahblahhh. I casually replied, then he just didn’t reply anymore. Occasionally, I would sent him pics over snap. Now I found out he blocked me on snap. Tryin to figure out what’s going on with him and where is his head at. I don’t understand why guys are doing things like this. PM me if u want to know more details and work for google 😉
TOP 170 Comments
- Google / Eng SexyVirginIf you need someone else from Google, here's one.
Seriously I have nothing to do for the Memorial Day.
I am so bored that I am working now.
- To each their own.
I just know that in today’s world of Tinder, Bumble, etc it’s easy to get your needs satisfied. Immediate gratification. Dating the traditional way is not very common anymore from what I see.
Personally I don’t have the time for drama and old school courtship. Get in, get off, and get out. They do the same so it’s not a one way street
- He find someone else during that month, when you texted him, his new gf asked him who you were, he said the truth, she got upset, he had to block you in front of her to keep her calm.
Don't worry he will end up breaking up soon and will contact you after...
- He is playing around.. probably other options available for him.. if you liked him , why didn’t you have sex with him? I mean some woman wait for a few months... but with guys’ attention span nowadays ... I am not saying you had to have sex if you didn’t want it, just that any relationship needs to progress., when it is not people are losing interest..
- Well, that sounds immature on the guy's part. He should have let you know, atleast that would have cleared things up. Let him go, you deserve better 😉
- New / Eng New B.OmoreThis is rather a very lengthy thread here.
It's extremely strange to see that the obvious answer hasn't been posted.
you didn't have sex with the guy after five times hanging out with the guy... so obviously he's going to try to stay away from you.
I hope you don't feel bad but don't do this to the next guy you will meet if you like to stay on the forefront of his life.
- Well just the question: I don't understand why guy are doing like that is hinting for OP being a she... In Addition, to answer you need to make some assumption as you don't have all the details... Therefore the assumption that OP is a she was more likely (statistically speaking).
- New / Consultant LHBRmoreI’m sorry that happened to you. People seem to have become disposable. You don’t want a guy like that anyway! He saved you trouble.
- Just playing around, fear of commitment, or found someone better?
I met a guy, who spoiled me like a prince. I should have taken the chance and told him how I felt about him. But I took it for granted and waited and waited... now I paid the price.
The lesson is... if it feels right, don’t wait! There are not that many good guys out there and someone who makes twice as much? That’s hella rare like a unicorn. If you found one, capture it before someone else does
- Booooo... As i said i don't need your number...i am not in bay area so it's too much of an effort to keep talking remotely.... I just wanted to confirm if you really are a girl or a troll where as you made it about random strangers asking for your number on blind.
Too much narcism....which makes me start believing that you are a girl 😆