Thinking of getting alfa romeo guilia. If anyone here got it, can you please help me with pros/cons ?
- Amazon cvGG87I really hated it. My dealer has both Maserati and Alfa Romeo. They gave me a Giulia as a loaner while my Ghibli is in the shop. Hated how light the handling was. And overall very plastic-y. I was shocked when I searched for the price. I wouldn’t even pay half of that for that car.
- Lyft larkinslumIt's a great car to drive, really nice especially the Quadro fogglio . The engine is basically a ferrari with 2 cylinders lopped off. The gearshifts are nice, it's a great car.
Where it fails is reliability and build quality. Things will break. It will be in the shop often. sell it before the warranty runs out and enjoy it
- It would help if you could spell the name right first... G I U L I A not GUILIA
- Google ovBk62Test drove it but finally bought a German car.. Alfa is relatively unique car but is much higher priced for leases, hard to get the colors you want, lacks interior storage space etc.
Didn't seem worth it.
- Amazon / Engsmsn snsYou are good person as you have shared TC is in post not related to Career.