Shouldn’t companies like Apple or Microsoft build an alternate to Facebook? With privacy as core USP
TOP 29 Comments
- Microsoft OmniNo one using FB anymore, what’s up and Instagram is where the users are. FB was clever enough to buy them in time.
- Microsoft KxOx70Privacy is a hyped concept. The only entity which should not get my data is government. Facebook only targets ads based on my data. I am okay with that. The only people who are not okay are the news media companies which keep losing ad revenue to Facebook and the liberal politicians who have lost control of the narrative that earlier could easily be pushed by MSM but not anymore.
- Oh yeah, Microsoft build something with better privacy! Damn, sister, you’re hilarious!
- Yeah, we’re making 700 millions dollars a year on patching Microsoft exploits, so Kaspersky know what they are talking about.
There were allegations about Kaspersky, and zero was proven.
But you don’t even have to google to find Microsoft frivolous ideas of privacy on your computer if you have one.
- You want private messenger - use Threema or Signal. Nobody is interested in building private social media because people will not pay to join, and targeted ads are much better business