Sign-on: 70k first year, 58k second year
RSUs: 180k, vesting schedule: 5%/15%/40%/40%
Thoughts? Where should I focus my comp negotiation? This is in Seattle.
I also have a pending offer from Google, but AWS is only giving me till Tuesday to make a decision. I've already told my Google recruiter this is happening, but I'm not sure it will get through the hiring committee in time. I'm currently trying to ask AWS for more time.
P.S it upper end of SDEII band for Seattle, maybe $10k-15k more if you can negotiate per year.