Waiting for a verbal offer, but what would be a high end of L5 total comp in Seattle without the need of special approval? Thanks!
TOP 33 Comments
- Amazon Lol-butt176k base + 160k joining bonus/2 years and 300 stocks/4 years which is ~300k @ 1000.. but this is Bay Area. Seattle has max 160k cap on base, but you can get numbers this high..
- Amazon / Eng vqXq75I'm a recent high-L5 hire with Amazon in Seattle. I was offered 145K as the base. My counter offer was for a measly bump to 150k, and 200 RSU instead of the offered 150. Their counter was 145K and 160 RSU, but they bumped the sign on bonuses by 15K total (which I didn't try to bump in my counter). So it's true that Amazon does NOT budge on the base, so focus on the other parts of TC.Sep 2, 2017 2
- Thank you everyone! This will be AWS, wonder if can go up to 230k
- I turned down an offer at that level at 155 + 60 + 125k about a month ago.
- Your future compensation should not depend on your current one!
- Baltimore County / Eng D@mn1tIt's disgusting when it does. I left senior management at a large company because I was unable to pay people what they're worth because it was too much of an increase. I don't care how low I hired you at, I need to pay you a "real worth" salary if I want to keep a good person.
- Amazon / Eng ancdWhat is your current salary? Based on that negotiations for higher salary