I got an offer from Amazon Luxembourg as SDE 1.
TC : 60k Euro base + 10k Euro sign-on bonus + 8k Euro for the second year + 35k Euro Stocks (over 4years)
Is this a good compensation ?
How to negotiate ?
What's the avg in Luxembourg ?
- Amazon / Eng miramoreIf I recall correctly, all the new grad packages are standard. Unless you have a competing offer, I doubt that HR would be willing to negotiate
- 1) Is the Sign-On bonus of EUR 10k in the first year or is it the total of the 2 years?
2) How many RSUs have you got (in Nr. not eq in cash)?
3) immigration status? Do you come from an EU country?
- Weird offer because:
1) Never heard or HR telling cash instead of number of RSUs.
2) Never heard of offer giving just Sign-On bonus for first year but not for second year.
1) Did they give you a 2nd part of Sign-On bonus in the 2nd year that you didnt disclose here or they did they give you all-in-all 10k Sign-On just for first year?
2) Where do you come from?
- What is the interview process? Did you go your luxeomberg to interview? How tough are the interviews?