I have amazon offer at hand and fb onsite is yet to be scheduled may be next week or so.
My situation is, I have accepted amazon offer but I want to go for FB interview, I dont have much time as the processing of new offer ( background check, relocation , immigration etc) is catching speed now. None of it is started though. How long and how can I delay the process little but to gain some time for FB and it’s result.
Hoping for onsite by July 19th but recruiting coordinator has not even reached out to me for onsite date yet.
- Samsung XudH3pWhy did you accept offer if you have strong intent to do onsite with Facebook
- Had the same scenario recently.
Looked up FB possible max offer and countered AWS Offer in mean time. It became where with CoL it would make no sense to take a FB Offer over AWS, accepted AWS and withdrew from FB. Would recommend doing similar compare salaries possible and CoL/location. Also remember, you don’t have an offer from FB just a 1/10 shot.
- I have absolutely no doubt that the 10% number is true...on average. But that's not what I'm talking about. Look at it this way - let's say 10% of people applying for the draft in the NBA actually get picked by a team. Do you really think that LeBron James had only a 10% chance of being drafted when he submitted himself for the draft? His odds of being drafted were much closer to 100%.Jul 9 0
- Capital One tina87OPHonestly, how about rejecting amazon offer after 20 days of acceptance?