TOP 57 Comments
- I can tell you for sure that top of l6 band at amazon is not 360, my compensation is way over 400k.I really dont think that google or fb will pay me more than that as I have friends there at l5 and l6 and they are making less than this.Not everyone reports the truth on such compensation sheets.
- These comps don’t apply to Bay Area. Seems like Seattle folks are on a different band. I have visibility into offers that are rolled out to L5, L6 and it’s 75-80% of top compensation for Google and Facebook.
- You are obsessed about getting underpaid at amazon because you worked for a shitty team, could not get into special projects that command a higher pay or ask for more pay for your skills and jumped ship for a cheap 30% hike and are on blind constantly trying to justify your kool-aid. Get a life brother! 🤣🤣
- Amadeus Trick2g@bababobo, he is making more money than you will ever make at amazon. So I don’t know what you are harping about. He is making more, getting better benefits and has a better life than you. So I suggest you go back to the whiteboard and interview elsewhere and get your money on top brother.Mar 250
- Amazon / EngGHskannPromotion to bottom of the band is incredibly dumb. I’ll just leave to a new company to make more money! Ridiculous process.
- I just got an offer from Google and another company and Amazon beat it to keep me after promo. Google doesn't raise your comp to high end of new band after promo either you know and I often hear internally promoted folks complain that they make quite a bit less than external hires at the same level.