TOP 23 Comments
- eBay ottomanWhen I was on keto I would do good quality beans (Verve, Blue Bottle, Four Barrel, etc) in an aeropress, then blend that with MCT oil and Kerrygold butter. Good breakfast and it kept me focused in the mornings
- eBay ottomanI didn’t really enjoy the food on keto. I’m not a fan of dairy or cheese so sometimes the fat heavy foods kinda disgusted me. It was also easy to overeat since a lot of foods were calorie heavy
Since starting intermittent fasting and mainly having a rice, veggies, and protein diet, I’ve lost 20 pounds
- My experience on keto was different.
I did zero sugar but not high fat. I don’t love cheese or oils that much. And processed milk is not ketogenic.
Joined to support a friend. Planned to drop 15. Quit after I dropped 30.
Friend stayed on and he dropped 115. He is still on keto and has kept it off.
- Coffee, coconut oil, kerrygold butter, cinnamon, cayenne, vanilla extract, and stevia. Blended up in a Vitamix. Delicious.
- Consider move to Seattle, coffee's really amazing. Cafes do surprise you.
I really miss Seattle for the coffee :(
- Apple AnimalfarmThe founder of bullet proof coffee said in an interview that he takes 100+ pills (vitamins, minerals... ) everyday. If his diet (and his coffee) is so good for body, why does he still need those 100+ pills ? Shouldn’t we get our nutrition from food and food only?
This comment was deleted by original commenter.