Planning to move there. How good it’s as a community? Also, heard they have referral discount. Anyone mind to offer a referral that we could split the discount, if you have no issue? Thanks!
TOP 27 Comments
- We checked Monticello weeks ago. But the larger 2 bed units that were available that time was ~$4,400 (including $100 for second garage). Just checked now, and found one plan (21) that would suit us. We will try to check it tomorrow.
Could you provide some details on their referral discount, as I was not aware of? Thanks anyway for your willingness! If we move there, I’d PM you soon.
- I might have to check with the leasing office for the referral discount though. You are interested in 2b/2b or 2b/1b , is it?
- Run before you get scammed by avalon. They will eventually suck out your bank account... 10-20% rent increases per year are just eazy-peazy for them
- Have you really lived at this specific complex, or are your opinions based on just speculation? I am not aware any property consistently raises even by 10% each year. It doesn’t make much sense, as once an apartment is vacated often 2-3 months need to get it filled, specially for the higher budgeted ones. So if it takes 2 months to rent it out, 10% hike will return 1.1r x 10 = 11r over next 12 months; whereas a 5% hike will continue getting 1.05r x 12 = 12.6r; where r = original rent.
- New makeitbigJust buy a condo .. don’t waste money renting .. fuck your h1b status .. just do it
- Condo/TH in good location still costs $1.2m+; but sick of those 3-storied design. whereas SFH likely to cost over $1.8m for close proximity to the peninsula with decent schooling. As the stock market is not doing horrible yet, preference is to keep investing the capital for now.