Apple hit 52 week low, buy now?

Autodesk CaIk45
Jan 2 25 Comments

Will it recover?

Apple hit 52 week low, buy now?

comments

Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP
TOP 25 Comments
  • Illumina / Other
    activesite

    Illumina Other

    PRE
    Illumina
    activesitemore
    Bring back the headphone jack and the shares will skyrocket
    Jan 2 2
    • Amazon wodnfb
      Haha true
      Jan 2
    • Facebook public2
      Make sure to claim it as an apple invention and call it iplug
      Jan 2
  • Roku
    FIRE👈

    Roku

    PRE
    Yahoo
    FIRE👈more
    Appl is the worst stock to buy. I don’t think they are making the strongest iPhone sale target again unless they come up with some new kick ass product.
    Jan 2 1
    • Northrop Grumman / Eng Crypt0
      I agree with this. Don't buy unless they make something better! All they've done is give users less and cost them more lol
      Jan 2
  • Netflix binge
    I doubt apple stock is going to recover any time soon. Most of its revenue comes from iPhone, and only the market that can further grow is China and India. China sales are tanking and in India people will not buy iPhones.
    Jan 2 2
    • AMD Ranium
      Yeah chinese phones in India are getting so much better everyday
      Jan 2
    • Chase / Design ✴️
      Next earnings reports are going to be abysmal for this exact reason
      Jan 2
  • LinkedIn / Eng
    goldbug

    LinkedIn Eng

    PRE
    Google
    BIO
    Full time coder and part time gold dealer.
    goldbugmore
    Never try to catch a falling knife. Only buy stocks that go up.
    Jan 2 6
    • LinkedIn / Eng
      goldbug

      LinkedIn Eng

      PRE
      Google
      BIO
      Full time coder and part time gold dealer.
      goldbugmore
      You are going to buy low and sell even lower. Good luck and have fun.
      Jan 2
    • Intel / Eng Ayy lmao
      To each his own. Good luck to you as well.
      Jan 2
    • LinkedIn / Eng
      goldbug

      LinkedIn Eng

      PRE
      Google
      BIO
      Full time coder and part time gold dealer.
      goldbugmore
      SNAP, GE, FB just to name a few. When it starts to go down you should get out of it and stay away from it. Add to your winners and cut your losers quick.
      Jan 2
    • Intel / Eng Ayy lmao
      If you continue doing that, you're gonna run out of "winners" very soon. You should buy stocks based on how sound their financials are, not because they went up last week or something. Past performance is not indicative of the future.
      Jan 2
    • LinkedIn / Eng
      goldbug

      LinkedIn Eng

      PRE
      Google
      BIO
      Full time coder and part time gold dealer.
      goldbugmore
      Well, if you buy AAPL now you are very likely to be underwater very quickly. I don’t buy anything that has bad momentum. If AAPL can stabilize after maybe several months then it is worth some analyzing.

      If you buy now you are gambling and you have a good chance of losing.
      Jan 2
  • New / Data DataGy
    Will buy close to 2020 election. Things going to get worse. My company will sack workers soon
    Jan 2 3
    • Microsoft 4655434b
      You work for the US govt?
      Jan 2
    • Uber / Eng #muga
      Which company?
      Jan 2
    • New / Data DataGy
      I wish I can say it. I work for a Fortune 500 with more than 200k employees. Revenue decreasing over years and customers base can’t expand. CFO says 75% chance of economic recession in first quarter 2020. He’s looking to let go close to 25% or workforce. My group is compiling lists of target groups. I’m a minority, scared my own job not that secure.
      Jan 2
  • Apple fu manchu
    Of course it will recover. One day. No tomorrow.
    Jan 2 0
  • Microsoft 4655434b
    Well, it hadnt hit the 52week low at the time this post was made... afterhours indicate that tmr will be another low, much lower than today
    Jan 2 0
  • Qualcomm / Eng dynasty001
    I would definitely buy some more (maybe abt 10) if i had the money. Very attractive at these levels and i am long
    Jan 2 0
  • New / Eng zumer
    I would buy.
    Jan 2 0
  • Microsoft 4655434b
    $ cost avg to the bottom
    Jan 2 0
  • Uber Kelly.R
    Once they boot the president and someone restores balance to global trades, then yeah.
    Jan 2 0