Why do Asian women such a huge fetish for white men? I’ve seen women from almost all other ethnicities date men from other ethnicities but Asian women almost always date white men or Asian men only
- Microsoft / EngbebK16Sure it's not the other way around? Lots of weebs with yellow fever, hoping to get themselves a docile, servile waifu.
- White woman are busy acting like men, and, surprise, Asian women aren’t. Also Asian countries fetishize White people because they are the wealthy overlords of the world. It’s just a socioeconomic thing. It’s natural and apart of human nature to look up to the wealthy or successful and fantasize about them.
It’s not a complicated phenomenon.
- They do think differently. They are taught by popular liberal media about how they ought to identify with their intersectional group, as opposed to identifying as American. There is a lot of communal and peer pressure to be “Asian” and not White-wash, and not a race traitor. Many of them have immigrant parents.
There are many factors that influence to be different than a typical American.Mar 103
- Would you say this is more of an Asian thing? My parents are Italian and immigrated. However I don’t think of myself as an “Italian” I think of myself as American. Sure we have things that maybe non Italian families would do, but that isn’t stopping me from being who I know I am. Maybe I am just thinking of it differently?
- Peer pressure to be Asian is extremely common in most all Asian communities. You not jiving with the emotion means you must just be very ignorant about how they live.
This kind of phenomena is documented in the mainstream psychological literature of all Asian American families and communities. These are known and verified observations.
- @IMQO62 Example please? What exactly factors into the pressure of “being” Asian? Cultural pressure for academic success? Attending language schools? Conforming to parental expectations?
I’ve seen the opposite with immigrant families that want the kids to assimilate and grow up with better prospects.
- Just starting to see an Asian girl right now 🤦🏻♂️.. I never really understood the yellow fever thing. If I hit it off with the person it doesn’t really mater what race they are.
- You aren’t special. You’re a part of the stereotype. That’s how stereotypes work. idgaf about your personally, or your pattern. Are you white, and dating an Asian? Then you’re a stereotype. That’s the reality
(I’ve been dating an Asian women for 8 years, and am white, but you don’t see me pretending I’m not stereotyped)
- Ask Asian women who have dated both Asian men and white men. They almost always will tell you the Asian men are way more jealous and controlling. These are traits of insecurity which is often the biggest turn off for both males and females. I don’t really buy the whole “media has emasculated Asian men” narrative.
Also for the other way around, someone mentioned it above but white men like Asian women because they are often more feminine. And they aren’t shamed by showing feminine traits the way American women can be in today’s world.
- Couple of reasons come to mind
一、Asian men are emasculated by media and entertainment industries, thus Asian women have even more of a motivation to marry outside their race
二、every minority race of women likes white men, but white men generally only like two minorities of women, Asian being one of them (Latina being the other)
- Twitch RbOv54There's a yt documentary about this actually. Talks about how during and after the second World War, media purposely emasculated Japanese men, while many books were written about fictitious Japanese women portraying then to be docile serventile creatures. Eventually, those books and ideologies translated to media and big screen movies. And led to what it is today.
Really Interesting to think that had Germany and Japan won the second world War, popular media would be so very very different today.
- eBay nisesenLots of self hating Asian women grow up being brainwashed by Western media and fed lies that Asian men are effeminate and that white men are wealthy and masculine. They then end up dating white men and harboring a deep bias against Asian men and their own cultures . Simple.
- Juniper baileeAs an Asian woman I am put off by white men. No matter how educated or cultured they seem to be there is always a hint of privilege. They never seem to understand the tiny nuances of respectful things to do or say around people of color and it drives me nuts. And even if they do, you still have to interact with either their family or friends that frequently cross the line of disrespect. Also they age badly and hygiene isn't always their strong suit. No white guys for me thank you.Mar 132
- Sometimes it’s just a coincidence. In my case I grew up in a predominantly white area so the odds of me dating a white guy was high then.
Also, Asian women work hard and we are attracted to ambitious and successful men. You can read between the lines if you want.
Flagged by the community.
- Asian woman are in better body shape as they age, they do more housework, they also TC hard. Why wouldn't you want an Asian girl?
- New blink420Wow... these comments are gross. I’m asian with a white partner. For me, I came from a lot of societal pressures of women being “subservient” to men etc. seeing how patriarchal men were in my culture just was a huge turn off. My partner was pretty equal and just supported me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- East Asian men have tiny peckers. Period.
Also size matters till a certain point but East Asian men don't make it upto that point.
- Indian men fetishize white women, Asian women and then Indian women in the order of preference but V can't seem to get anyone do then default is arranged marriage😉
- Is there any race who doesn’t pick Caucasian as the best alternative outside their own race?