Would you rather date/marry someone who’s attractive or who has high TC?
207 VOTESSELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
TOP 43 Comments
- I’m the lucky bastard who married a very pretty “admin”. Every evening is a date. Beat that.
- I was not talking about binary in terms of gender.
What i meant was balance of attraction and TC. Even if a person has high TC and unattractive that doesn't work if you are not even slightly attracted to them. And if person is very pretty but dumb/low TC then that won't either.
Balance is what helps.
Also, i know this is gender dependent. Guys don't care about TC and go only for pretty ones
- Jeff Bezos divorced McKenzie for hot Lorenza. There must be a reason Wealthiest man on earth had to choose beauty over TC
- Zillow Group CroissantsHigh TC and attractive is actually worse then lower TC and attractive. If they got both they may have every reason to leave you.
- Microsoft pJcW86This is dependant on whether you are male or female.
Males are highly likely going to pick attractiveness over tc (not all cases though).
Females are more split in terms of attractiveness vs tc but probably skewed toward tc. Caveat is that females here tend to earn more so won't be as focused on partner's tc.
- The results of this poll likely vary significantly based on the gender of the person voting.
- Not sure how to best quantify attractiveness with existing data, but it is quantitatively true that US men earn more than US women, as a median and an average. All high paying US careers are male-dominated, unless nursing is included. MD's may now have an even split, but afaik that is the only exception
- Salesforce tensorchicI'd pick intelligence, empathy and romantic :). TC or attractiveness doesn't matter.
- Google / EngruminatemoreOPSeems like people in marketing/sales are usually attractive and have decent TC, but they don’t go for engineering types for whatever reason.