6d 10 Comments
TOP 10 Comments
- LinkedIn la$$enAs an Indian I always believed Americans have much high morals compared to rest based on my stay in US. But this incident proved me so wrong. F**g a**holes murdered 346 people just to make money out of it.
- Microsoft whadaheckIt is still a better country than most. That is the world we are living in but this country has been improving and we can be the one who contributes positively. My home country is one of the developed countries but the politicians, businessmen, police and even judges are corrupt to the point of no one can fix. US has many issues but it is still much much better than mine. Pretty sure my home country is in better condition than most of the rest of the world.
- You did read that it was also Americans who called out Boeing on this? I am not denying that there are a few scumbags in Boeing who decided to give the go ahead but as is revealed in other reports too that there were engineers in Boeing who also raised concerns. They were also Americans.
Greed and unscrupulousness can show its ugly face in any nationality.
- True that. But again, you are painting with a very wide brush dipped in black. Some decision makers in Boeing definitely took their time. I had said this before too on another related post before....had the first crash happened in say North America or Western Europe, they would have been grounded immediately.
- In some western companies leaderships minds, whose products have the possibility of fatally affecting on a big scale, human lives, particularly third world human lives are not very high on the list of things to be concerned about.
There was this mother fucker of a company called Union Carbide.....