My parents recently got a rejection for their tourist VISA application with 214b. Have any of you been through this? What did you do different in the following attempts to get the approval?
Folks at Microsoft: Does MS provide any VISA assistance or consultation in such issues?
- PayPal wervzivTake the interview in your mother tongue.. your parents would be able to answer more confidently.. just my 2 cents
- Lol just make sure they have enough funds in their Bank account or assets to show
- Microsoft H5f3My wife’s mom got rejected as well. She also expected they will ask a lot but they asked only couple of questions and rejected.
She went back in 3 weeks and was proactively telling about her anchors in the home country and she got a visa.
- T-Mobile WozniAKJust curious. Did u provide an invitation letter explicitly stating their travel plans, where they would be staying and who would be taking care of their lodging and other expenses??
I sent a signed original doc for the VO’s reference. My parents are not very fluent in American accent too but got approved in Mumbai consulate.
- eBay gh2fcvbdMy parents visa was also rejected first time when they went together, applied for both my parents separately after 3 months, got approved