Uber / Eng Rexy
Feb 25 19 Comments
TOP 19 Comments
- Amazon no2Maybe we should focus on the corporations responsible for 90% of emissions instead of grasping at straws for gotchas against individuals?
- Uber / Eng RexyOPI agree we shouldn’t focus on individuals. But this particular individual Bernie is a total hypocrite. Tells other people not to fly at all but supporting idiotic legislation but then demands to fly in private jets himself. Wants socialism but makes millions himself from his book deal (ironically using a capitalist system to sell books about socialist ideas and making himself rich)
- McAfee JohnMcPeePales in comparison to this waste of oxygen:
Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago:
Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (20 so far):*
Days Trump has spent at Bedminster:
Cost of flights to Bedminster (19 so far):*
Trump has visited his clubs once every this many days since his inauguration:
Projected visits to golf clubs in four years:
Projected visits in eight years:
Total times Obama played golf during his eight year Presidency:
- Whataboutism at it's finest. The difference is that Trump is making massive impactful changes that benefit the country - China trade, USMCA, lower taxes, ending wars. Leading to both less taxes and more tax revenue through record low unemployment and stronger economic growth.
Bernie, on the other hand, got his wife's fraud case dropped , bought a 3rd house (very socialist), and wants the US to become Venezuela.
- Microsoft desidudeI don't understand the hypocrisy!
Did he say there must be a ban of private jets? Or is he breaking a law that he supports?
If anything, he wants better environment protections to be there law, so everyone including him follow it. It is not fair to expect that he alone follows it, until it becomes the law.