Curious to know what companies you consider tier 1 outside of Faang within hardware...
TOP 66 Comments
- New yellow15Google, Amazon and Apple have bunch of hardware engineering teams. Microsoft does too for that matter. I would suggest that more than FAANG hype, consider the product of the team, work culture and over all benefits (monetary and others) the company offers while selecting your next destination. Good luck 👍
- @PoWoW, you’re a rare exception. During my tenure at Intel I never met one moving from FAANG; all moves I knew are on the opposite direction.
In general Intel’s pay sucks, and the culture is toxic in most teams. Maybe you happen to work at one of the few great teams, but they are exception instead of norm at Intel; or maybe 7 months is too short for you to really know Intel.
- This guy is a total dweeb brainwashed by faang... the only HW companies in that list are Apple and amazon!!
- Intel lookhereIntel.
Good wlb and if you end up interviewing for the right team, then good work to do too 🙂
- HW span in several different area, which one you are talking about? Physical design? Verification? Product Design?
- Intel , 220Billion market cap hardware company , fk Qualcomm, nvdia,Broadcomm