What are some of the genuine dating apps techies in bay area use?
TOP 35 Comments
- HealthNow / Eng binarycafeFrom my experience (woman here) and the experiences of friends who are also women, its a pretty neat place. Not toxic like tinder, and not crazy weird like ok cupid. Ladies typically screenshot and share the weird/douchey exchanges they receive and most seem to be from tinder/ grindr
Also "hey" is boring. I always try to ask something open ended or creative. Best response rate: ask how they'd respond to an interesting situation.
So far, zero unexpected dick pics. Life is good. 😎Mar 5, 2018 3
- Met my (software engineer) bf on tinder.
I used that and the league.
- Okay....? Seems like you have a stigma against Tinder. I don't blame you. But don't automatically disregard relationships that have come thru that app.
Seems ironic to criticize it while you're looking for a relationship and plenty of people have found one on Tinder. Try being less judgmental.
- Yes, it was tinder and yes we're still together. To be fair, we didn't get together immediately - he pursued me hella hard when I was actually originally not so interested in him.
Tinder imo has the largest variety of people on it. No matter what kind of person you're looking for, you'll probably find them on tinder.Mar 11, 2018 1
- Amazon / Eng MarioBros4Dating apps are so over go to the coffee shop or bar and say hi to someone that seems open
- Facebook GoldbachSure, go be a weirdo and hit on random strangers who expressed zero interest in meeting anybody while they’re enjoying their drink/coffee.
I’m a guy, I get hit on by dudes somewhat frequently. It does NOT feel good when you’re out there, enjoying your beer and someone starts a conversation that clearly has one purpose.Mar 4, 2018 3