Has anyone tried the plant based meat? What’s up with all the hype? Trying to buy their stock but each day is a new high. It’s unbelievable!!
TOP 30 Comments
- SAP l337c0d3I ate an impossible burger a couple of times and I must admit it's pretty good. I can still tell the difference between normal meat and an impossible patty but if nobody would've told me I wouldn't complain. I find all other vegetarian / vegan burger patties I tried before disgusting. Never tried beyond meat, but I've read a couple of times that impossible meat is actually better.
- Eating animals is unethical and is already socially inaceptable in a lot of social circles. It's not hype, is a reflection of the change in society.
The stock will go down only when the competition gets better.
- No is not. We evolved despite meat, not because of meat. And that argument is flawed. We don't act because our ancestors acted that way, we have better tools. Also, our ancestor acted out of necessity and didn't have factory farms.
The way humans eat animals today is completely different from our ancestors that lived only 30 years or less.
- So you don't think factory farms are better than hunting wild animals?
We don't have enough wild animals to hunt that's why we moved on to raising domestic animals for meat then factory farm.
Nothing wromg about that.
If human had been vegetarian from the beginning we wouldn't have evolved a big brain.
- Microsoft whoknows42Beyond Meat is gross. Tastes and smells like dog food. I am on a plant based diet and the only alternative meat i eat is Impossible meat. I would highly suggest trying it
- Oracle / Sales Avocad🥑moreThis stock will follow the same trajectory as $SHAK when it IPOed. Meteoric rise based purely off hype (they were valued at 10x Wendy’s with like 3% of their restaurant base at one point or something ridiculous), followed by epic crash then steady slow rise after the stock normalizes. If timing didn’t matter, I’d short the crap out of it. But it does, and the market can remain irrational longer than I can remain solvent. So I’m staying far, far away and will watch the carnage from a distance.
- Google cnbKpzdjfI wouldn’t go chasing the stock but I’m a huge believer in the idea. Current 20 somethings on blind will continue to be the holdouts saying they’ll only eat real meat etc but the next gen will view it as normal to eat lab grown / plant based meats and even unethical to eat real meat (less pollution, animal suffering etc).