2 at Amazon, 1 at G.
I switched for more TC and because it's G. But it doesn't look like anybody does any work here. Sure, the perks are awesome. Deadlines don't carry any meaning here unless it's a compliance project.
My teammates go to lunch for 2 hrs everyday.
Things are so slow.
I'm not sure what leadership visions are. Openness culture is dying, more censorship.
What should I do next? Which companies should I try? I'll probably GTFO after bonus payout in Jan.
My moto is to make as much money as I can in 5 years and go back to India.
- Rally Health FuPayMe$$$Bruh, that sounds like heaven to me! Making boat loads of money whilst having good wlb. Sounds like a dream to me and yet you are whining about this? Goes to show how unsatisfied humans can be.
- Condé Nast 0110011001110101It's not unsatisfaction. Some people just feel comfortable and happy with work. I personally work 10-12 hours a day and if my day is not fully filled with work, I feel bored also.
Some people truly _enjoy_ working and love the challenge. I am personally bored out of my mind at my current job, and I am excited to join Amazon soon and get my ass whooped. I feel alive when I'm working hard.May 9 1
- Depends on what you want for life.
Lots of work, high TC: go to Facebook.
Lots of work, low TC: go to Amazon.
No work, high TC: go to Google.
No work, low TC: go to Microsoft.
- Why not go back to amazon? Its definitely more fast pace and fast deadlines. Whats ur location?
- Amazon ps.ilymoreIf your plan is just to go back to India why would you care about anything other than TC? 5 years will fly by in a good WLB team
- Op seems like a typical entitled millennial to me. High TC and awesome wlb, yet he'll find something to complain about. If someday he's less bored of his work, he'll move on to complain about something else, anything. That's the thing about an entitled millennial, complaining is like breathing.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Facebook wlbfirstI envy your wlb. I want to rage quit whenever my manager adds a meaningless work item on backlog
- Amazon qwertyupyou can follow in Big Head's foot steps, rest, then head the moonshot division.