My current relationship of 6 months is great and is everything a typical blinder can dream of: beautiful girl, great sex and we get along very well, I’d even go as far as saying that this is the best woman I’ve been with.
The problem is I can’t accept the thought of staying with one girl and I keep thinking about having sex with other women although I don’t want to leave my gf. The thrill and the novelty of a new affair gives me a serious hit. I even occasionally fap to old home videos with my exes and sometimes text them naughty things when I’m horny.
What do I do?
- See if she’s open to an open relationship ? Otherwise it’s sooner or later going to lead to cheating and more trouble.
One of 2 things will happen - you actually find someone with whom you don’t feel that monogamy is a restriction on you (my case after feeling how you describe with many other women who were great)
OR you will realize you can’t be happy being monogamous no matter what - and you should actively only look for girls okay with open relationships.
- Amazon 1700zuluFirst, reassure your gal that you’re loyal to her. You haven’t strayed. Masturbating to porn (even if past exes) isn’t cheating—it’s disturbing, weird and/or inappropriate—but not cheating. Do be open with her that variety is important to you and come up with ways to meet that need with the same woman: her. For example, wigs and roleplaying, or other kinky stuff. Use your imagination and most of all, work together on it.
Don’t fuck up a good (or great) thing for a few thrills. Great sex, chemistry and getting along well is nothing to sneeze at. Great girls don’t grow on trees. If you mess up, some other lucky guy will end up with your girl.
- Google GHCp12It's always wise to be with someone whose company you enjoy, especially these days; media is trying to show you multiple options and make you think there's so much out there and your life is limitless. Dating today is same as it was when there was no social media except that people are baffled with the choices they have and think that they can get anything or anyone they want. People are sold to media unless they are smart. Look at all wise men out there, many of them have been married to the ones they have been with for few years irrespective of their looks, age or education.
If you really have the courage to keep playing around then continue playing around, don't regret when you are in your 40s and trying to find companionship. I have met couple of people who played around when they were young and then later in life they think it would have been better if they stayed with the girl they liked.
- If she is really good girl.. just don’t leave or cheat her for sex.. sex is a part of life and don’t make it a heart of life
- AMD I/OmoreMen are programmed like animals to spread their seed as much as possible. What differentiates us from animals is self control and knowing right from wrong. You can just deal with it, because if you break up with her, you will not be any happier.
However, if you ever cheat on her, NEVER let her know. (Just get tested regularly and have arc safe). I am not recommending you do that but giving some advice just in case.
- Zendesk tangerine8I ran into this issue 5 years ago with my current girlfriend. I had pitched the idea of an open relationship and being polyamorous, with pretty bad backlash.
Although we got into some major fights after that, I realized that i have a choice to stay or to leave and I ended up staying, not because I felt trapped, but because I love her.
That being said, I have the personality of an obsessive addict and am constantly fighting the urge to see other women. I’ve redirected my obsessions to working out, working, creating amazing experiences with my girlfriend through traveling and trips and weed.
It’s not easy, but you gotta decide if she makes your life better. If so, stay and if not, leave. Try to think with your head and not with your penis. Easier said than done(you can always jerk off first, then make a decision)