How is Macan 2.0?
- Capital One NJLM51People really overestimate how much used Ferraris and Lambos cost. Drop 70k on something from the late 90s, have it sit in your garage & enjoy the unlimited sex. This will work if you’re < 300 pounds
- In case you haven't noticed, Macan is the FANG equivalent of suburban soccer mom cars.
- Yeah, depreciation is the biggest cost in high end cars. People don't like the lottery of part failure outside of warranty, since it can end up worse and that is scary, but on average it's pretty much always cheaper to buy used, especially slightly older sports cars with no depreciation left, like a lotus elise from the 200Xs that hasn't lost any value in like 5 years.
- I can recommend a BMW 4 series - 430i or 440i Gran Coupe.
I got one myself in Snapper Rocks Blue, M-Sport package and it's so much fun to drive and I get constantly compliments about the color - https://cdn.bmwblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/2018-bmw-430i-gran-coupe-test-drive-13-830x553.jpg and my friends envy me for it. Definitely turned out to be my best car purchase so far, by a lot. You can get good discount and deals with BMW - I got mine more than 30% off MSRP
(not saying this is usual, but I'm not kidding).
Definitely going to be in or below your budget, even with all the options. BMW M5 is also a beast, but probably not within your budget. New 3 series seems also quite great but haven't driven it myself yet.
- just to add: the Mazda 3 2019 is also an awesome car imho, especially price / value wise, but it has really first class interior, features, looks good and is similar fun to drive like some much more expensive cars. Obviously it's prestige wise not in the same category as most other cars here, but if you just like to save a few bucks but have an fun car nevertheless, you should give it a shot.
- Microsoft NkXK78Why a Macan? It’s the cheapest Porsche, afaik. Are you brand conscious? Anyway, just curious. You can get so much more performance/dollar from other cars for 60-70k.