Single (no date cuz I don’t have a car)
X5, macan, Q5 or others?
- I would not date the kind of girl that only cares about my car. Get a practical cheap car.
- "no date, cuz I don't have a car" ==>
Are you looking for a date with an auto mechanic?
- Cut the SUVs. This screams family.
Get a coupe - bmw, audi R8 are two examples. Convertible is also an option
- Get a Camry. Reliable, inexpensive, beautiful! Will easily last you a decade without a single trip to the mechanic shop. Go after girls that are impressed by your personality, education, job!
- AmOne MrGatsby260k is a good salary, but buy cash. Dont take on debt. Most of the (nice) cars people suggested are 60k-90k. Rather than buying an expensive asset that depreciates immediately, buy yourself an E90/E92 M3. You can find a low mileage, very well kept example for under 35k. You get 2 or 4 doors of comfortable space, with a useable trunk and luxurious amenities mated to a 6 speed manual, and a 400 horsepower, screaming V8 that revs to 8400 RPM. It's the perfect daily driver and won't break the bank.
- Samsung chajimogomoreJust get a nicely used sports or luxury car as you don’t want to get jacked on the initial depreciation.
Used Maserati’s are great but you will have a hell of a time maintaining them. Check out used model year 13 and on granturismos. Great looks great sounds, drives well but you are risking having a real relationship with a mechanic instead. Otherwise vettes are great since any local mechanic can fix a small block v8。