~2 yoe have an SDE1 offer from amazon with tc - 180k (Seattle)
I like the team, HM and work being done there.
Google and Facebook seem to not have headcount. Should I take up the job and interview there(at g/f etc) when promoted to sde2, or should I wait it out and interview towards end of year?
Current TC - 100k
I can’t tell if this is some attempt at a subtle brag or just actual stupidity. Of course you take the Amazon job right now