Payment mode ?? (500$)
Final Status ??
TOP 45 Comments
- Amazon raaziiOPThere are some mail on visa fees currency conversion to 70$ , any updates we need to take if we have already paid
- Any more recent experiences? I have a L1B visa interview later this month in Chennai. My base salary is 155K. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- Its 35k now, will be revised on 3rd June based on currency conversion
- The first time the interview was short and quick and I was only asked to explain my specialized skills. The second time around, the interviewer asked me about my skills,my salary and the status of my dependent(my spouse). However,the tone of the interview was largely positive and my visa got approved in the end. The person in front of me in the line was also applying for a L1 blanket visa but his visa got rejected. From what I could gather,the interviewer was concerned by his salary being too low for someone with specialized skills.
- I've done it twice(got the visa both times). Questions will be primarily around your skills and US salary. Make sure to carry a credit card or cash for the payment,they do not accept debit cards(I learned this the hard way).
- At the expiry of my first l1 visa the company chose to file for a brand new visa instead of an extension. This is advantageous because the extension is just for 2 years but the new visa is valid for 3 years with the possibility of a 2 year extension after the 3 year period( so a total of 5 more years).
- In my case the dates were available for same week also, but my documents will be shipped by US lawyer team by mid of month,so they ask us to book appointment little late