While US is busy making intellectual immigrants wait for decades for their greencards AND extreme vetting the fuck out of them, China is slowing luring away top talent. I think is this great for the world US and Europe will get some serious competition. This will only accelerate the Chinese economy meanwhile Europe fights over massive taxes and US is busy throwing out hardworking immigrants. Oh the sweet irony.
Flagged by the community.
- New GetSchwftyBro you said the US is becoming a disgusting mulatto nation. That is straight KKK racism right there. If you can’t understand that I honestly feel bad for you. I’m not calling working class white people racist. I grew up white and poor in the deep fucking south I was one of 5 white kids on the god damned football team in high-school. And I heard plenty of people talk like you growing up. Small town small minded. I’ve spent time around poor rich smart dumb people of different races and backgrounds in good neighborhoods and bad ones and most everyone is just trying to get by and be good. Yes desperate people will do desperate things but that is not based on race more on economics and upward mobility.Nov 27, 20180
- US is still 77% White. Canada is the most diverse Western nation at 74% White. Europe is lily White (more than 85% White). China is 92% Han Chinese.
Try researching before answering next time. Noted that you can’t name a single successful racially diverse nation, yet this is your idea of good. That’s awesome. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- Noted that you can’t actually name a single successful racially diverse nation. Not a single nation in Africa or South America that you’d name? Surely your ideology is not just a belief system but something factual, something real.
US is 77% White.
“By 2017, China's population had reached 1.411 billion, the largest of any country in the world. According to the 2010 census, 91.51% of the population was Han Chinese, and 8.49% were minorities.”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_ChinaNov 27, 20182
- Go back to the stormfront chat rooms your racist complaints that America isn’t white enough for you when it’s 77% white will not be tolerated here. I pointed out that the most prosperous parts of the US are also the most diverse. LA for example has a larger GDP than most countries and whites are a minority. So yes we can all get along just fine and be productive. Tons of evidence to back up my claims.
- Global warming and China are the two most serious threats we face in the US.
- It doesn’t take decades to get an h1b, it takes months. You’re off by an order of magnitude. And the vetting definitely isn’t extreme. Where are you getting your information?
- Nice play, you edited your post to add “for their green cards” and then pretend like I can’t read. Maximum dishonesty and stupidity.
The west is not falling, it’s growing stronger. In nearly every measure, quality of life in the west is improving. Refugees are not choosing communist countries, they are flooding into western democracies.
- My mistake for not reading more carefully, but my point still stands. It doesn’t take decades to get an H1B. What China is giving these researchers is a residency permit, which is essentially a work visa, not a green card. Seems like you are intentionally making an apples to oranges comparison here in order to deceive. And then you claim that my actions are why the west is going to fall. 😂
So you might say “b-b-but some of these researchers are getting permanent residency” and that’s true, but 1) This has been in place for over a decade, so nothing new, and 2) The process is basically the same as an H1B applying for a green card and there is no certainty whether or not it will be granted.
In short, their immigration system is basically the same as ours.
- Salesforce meiwhdyevI get South Korea or Japan but why would anyone want to go to China?
- New inspI don't care... Don't wanna live in fascist country. Even with Trump, America is still the land of the free!!!!
- So u get tax double since u still need to pay America's income tax. 🤔 TC example?