Lyft: 130k + 200k/4
Dropbox: 125k + 160k/4 + 10k signon
Cruise: 120k + 150k/4
These offer are before negotiation. Which company is more suitable for workaholics? I prefer companies that have a competitive and “grind” culture. Thanks.
- OpenDoorDhujnnfrjPing me and I'll refer you to Opendoor. We'll probably be much more compelling and definitely have the culture you want. I would stay for 2 years, get the brand rec and experience, then go to wherever you want next at a much higher salary
- Cruise for grind culture if that’s what you are into. Lyft and Dropbox are way bigger at this point for an individual to make much impact at the new grad level. Source: worked closely with lyft during our “friendship”.
You can negotiate any of those to match Lyft comp based on the delta
- Cruise AutomationdearcruiseDefinitely not Cruise, lets just say people are unhappy with the recent developments in the company. Cruise does not have a grind culture anymore, it has a please your boss culture now.
- Currently have a verbal "passed the technical bar, lets talk about teams" from a smaller company people probably won't have heard of, and a couple more on-sites scheduled. Doing Triplebyte as I'm benched right now.
I believe the team I'm interviewing for is Data Infrastructure if that gives any guidance.
- I can confirm there are workaholics at both cruise and Lyft but both are semi by choice. At least in Lyft it depends on your team. Cruise it's really up to you - a few workaholics and many not.
You can definitely negotiate up the Cruise offer, easy. Just drop numbers.
For cruise, are those RSU or RSU + PSU numbers? That's a huge difference
- DropboxIGCk17tbh culture here is so much fun. was always bored at Lyft. Never forget to factor in personal happiness