Capital One, LinkedIn, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google.
Facebook is so done after this week. Time for a real Tech Company to step in. That's us.
What the fuck is in YOUR wallet?
- Microsoft 1wordAnswrAre you not the one who spams credit card application every two week to us?
- @Sashimi let's not even talk about cap one. They might be a cool company, but they are the biggest spammer I have ever seen.
Every 2 weeks I receive a letter for pre approved credit card. I have no idea how do I stop receiving it. More importantly, I can't even remember signing up for it or giving them the access to my personal info.
Also, is 'Credit One' one of your alliances? They are second to you in terms of spamming my mail boxMar 24, 2018 3
- Amazon / Eng ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ@keep_calm: welcome to America! There’s nothing you can do about it. It’s actually a good sign, it means your credit is good. You should be getting these routinely from different credit card companies. They get your credit info from the credit bureaus and add you to their spam list if your score is good enough.
- ... LinkedIn is owned by Microsoft.
Facebook, 5 year stock increase: 500%
Capital One: 73%
One year doesn’t look better.
The acronym is very specifically about stock growth, and more specifically potential. I know past performance isn’t indicative of future performance.
I do think this is meant as a funny joke, but you have to sell it a little harder.
- Cruise Automation safestopThe only time I used capital one, was when i was too FOB to get a real credit card
- Facebook cynical.lyAs long as we are shit posting, may be it should be Cap One, Uber, Netflix and Tesla?
- eBay lgBm48No thanks! Not gonna buy this like the CapitolOne spams in my mailbox!
All the C graders from my school work there 😂