116k base, 45k signing, 255k stock
Can people share their compensations for new grad positions? I'm interested in both undergrad and masters graduates, and would love to hear base salary, signing bonus, and RSUs.
- Undergrad at bay area startup: $135k base + 10% target bonus, $20k signing, $10k relo, $180k worth of stock options.
- Undergrad return intern: 115k base, 85k rsu, 45k 1st yr sign on, 35 2nd yr sign on
- For what it’s worth, I had friends in digital goods and retail, and both received offers in the ballpark you stated.
I was in AWS. Perhaps they’re hiring at a greater rate and want to retain interns, idk. Location is Seattle.
Also, I went to a no name state school, and had a total of three internships (one of which was at G)
- The return offer had expired for G (did an internship at Amazon after G’s and still had a semester of school). I’d have to re-interview. Additionally, I was promised a team in AWS, which is an organization I’ve been super happy at.
I’m still not 100% I made the right decision. I’m sure I could have gotten greater comp at G (or even Microsoft or Facebook), but I guess I took the “safe” option.
- Amazon - 106+35.5 signing first year + 30.5 signing second, 65k RSUs. Pretty lowball but still the most cash first year. Rip my finances.
Fintech 1 - $130k, $20k signing
Fintech 2 - $130k, $10k signing, $100k options
Fintech 3 - $131.5k, $13.5k target bonus
- 120 base, 25k signing + relo, 100k RSUs over 4 years (ICT3, out of undergrad) no previous internship at the company