Can people share their compensations for new grad positions? I'm interested in both undergrad and masters graduates, and would love to hear base salary, signing bonus, and RSUs.
- Undergrad at bay area startup: $135k base + 10% target bonus, $20k signing, $10k relo, $180k worth of stock options.
- Undergrad return intern: 115k base, 85k rsu, 45k 1st yr sign on, 35 2nd yr sign on
- For what it’s worth, I had friends in digital goods and retail, and both received offers in the ballpark you stated.
I was in AWS. Perhaps they’re hiring at a greater rate and want to retain interns, idk. Location is Seattle.
Also, I went to a no name state school, and had a total of three internships (one of which was at G)
- The return offer had expired for G (did an internship at Amazon after G’s and still had a semester of school). I’d have to re-interview. Additionally, I was promised a team in AWS, which is an organization I’ve been super happy at.
I’m still not 100% I made the right decision. I’m sure I could have gotten greater comp at G (or even Microsoft or Facebook), but I guess I took the “safe” option.
- Amazon - 106+35.5 signing first year + 30.5 signing second, 65k RSUs. Pretty lowball but still the most cash first year. Rip my finances.
Fintech 1 - $130k, $20k signing
Fintech 2 - $130k, $10k signing, $100k options
Fintech 3 - $131.5k, $13.5k target bonus
- AppleYwDH70120 base, 25k signing + relo, 100k RSUs over 4 years (ICT3, out of undergrad) no previous internship at the company