For those who started smoking after college, did you notice any changes in your performance/productivity at work? Or to your general health?
192 VOTES SELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
TOP 24 Comments
- New TinyGirlmorePositive short term, in low and infrequent doses. Negative when done too often like 3 or more times a week.
I haven’t smoked weed in 4 months and I am much more productive and focused now.
But on the other hand, I wouldn’t have made it through 2017 as well without it. I had a rough year and weed made me relax.
For food, sex, music, cuddling - weed is still great for once a week! Everyone have different experiences.
I didn’t answer the poll because the options are not very good.
- Shaman said to stay away from pot, no amount is good for you, as long as you are a healthy person. They said that pot can be used for medicinal needs by certain individuals, but the recreational use is never good.
- I did Ayahuasca four times and wahchuma twice, both were totally different. Ayahuasca was way more intense, and life changing. It will be a year ago in April, I would like to go back...
I don’t do any other drugs, I drink from time to time, but the others that we’re there have stopped smoking pot, I still talk to all of them weekly, it’s a real bonding experience.
- Okay. Was just curious. I'll ping you sometime - would love to hear your experiences. Do you live in the Bay?
(I don't think I'll try Ayahuasca, but after following the work of Prof David Presti at Berkeley and reading about the spirituality significance of the Aya plant, I'm very curious in listening to peoples journey through this)
- Zendesk tangerine8I smoke on a daily basis and so so many of my colleagues. I tend to slow down and reflect more when I’m high on marijuana, so I believe it’s helped me think deeply and reflect on my day. I’m also not the type to get lazy when I smoke, so i still get what i need to get done, done.
But for every productive stoner, I know about 10 others that should not be smoking regularly, as it makes them lazy and unmotivated.
I find that those that are more fast paced and high strung, it may be helpful to smoke regularly, but for those that are naturally more chill and tend to take their time, it might not be very good for them.
All in all, it’s very subjective. Might be good for some, not so good for others.