Just got back on it after having kids. Hormone roller coaster making it hard to concentrate. What are you other ladies on? Any hormone-free success stories?
51 VOTESSELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
TOP 15 Comments
- Blackbaud / Engazrj51If you’re done, the best option might be to have your man get a vasectomy. Why should you have to deal with either crazy hormones or super shitty periods until menopause? Or use condoms, that works too, but they’re not as effective, so you should have a plan for if you get pregnant again.
- New / MgmtFourHrWkWkmoreI was on birth control for about 6 months - made me so sick I hated it. Will never do it again. 20’years of sex (without trying to have kids) and just taking simple precautions- like watch calendar- I’ve never been pregnant. Seems that when most women - especially after 30 - have to try to get pregnant, staying unpregnant isn’t that hard without drugsMay 90
- Ask your man to use a hat, he seems to be a dumbass who make you take chemicals, the long term effects of which no body has studied well
- Maybe you should start reading some published papers on the pills. These pills have helped women with so many reproductive related issues. Same as how all the medications are, one pill doesn't fit all. You need to find the one which fits your health level. Sex with condoms are horrible. When humans are advancing in medical and technology so much why are we always reversing and going back to stone age?
- GE hodor 🚪Copper IUD is very effective, although not 100% effective, with little side effect
- Intel / EngWho.DisMy girlfriend has experienced HUGE negative side effects. Every period for her is way more debilitating. She sleeps extended hours for ~3 days and has bad cramping for nearly a week. Plus the flow is a lot larger. Finally, the size of the device alone introduces a much larger risk of hysterectomy and a much more painful procedure.May 102