Is it normal for an Indian wife to cook everyday something and have Indian spices smell all over home? When husband comes home after work, the home is smelly with the home temperature of 80f+. Can all the spicy food be cooked at a certain day so rest of the week is just calm and clean? Just wondering
- Beta males who couldnt even fix a mundane problem as a smelly kitchen. What the fuck as Blind become.
- 80+? Wat? Do you have an ever ready wood fired tandoor in a studio apartment?
- PayPal MainYou know it’s really easy to get rid of the cooking smells, if they bother you. Open the patio door, use some febreeze and keep your closets closed. And enjoy the goodness of home cooking , whatever might be the cuisine. It’s a healthy habit, cooking and eating freshly cooked food. Me and my spouse love to cook, we cook all cuisines and really bond over food and having friends over. Cooking and sharing meals with friends and family is a very basic instinct for us.
- Change your eating habits. Eat clean food and cut back on the spices. Your bowel movement will thank you
- Google iigvsTry lighting incense sticks or candles that have fragrance during / post cooking. I picked this up from a colleague who always had these pretty candles lit up when we went over for dinner. She explained it was to get rid of the smell.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.