Credit is starting to sour. Another of many signs 2019 could be the year of the next recession.Dec 6, 2018
People aren't paying their credit cards and more accounts are being shut down, and it could be a sign that 'economic clouds are darkening'
- HPE BvthNot a good sign. Each day there seems to be more indicators of a recession in the equity and housing markets :(
- Don’t fear the recession. Prepare for it and profit.
Leveraged Reverse ETFs will make you a fortune in his market if you have the time to daytrade. You’re limited to losing only what you invest but have up to 3x upside potential
Also recessions are good for our economy and innovation. The FC is responsible for 90% of the jobs on blind.
- If you’ve money saved up this could be the opportunity to finally buy a single family home in Cupertino or Sunnyvale and such.
If you already own a home, don’t panic - stick with and make payments. Recession come and go, but the survivors are those who follow a discipline.
As long as your mortgage is lesser than or equal to rent for a comparable home, any reduction in property valuation is only a notional loss as you aren’t selling it, and you always need a place to stay
- why aren’t people paying their credit card? shouldn’t you only buy things you can afford /s
- Got 4 trillion of QE to unwind.....at the current pace it would take 30 years.
- Blind the land of unvarnished truths.
TC - $5 Trillion.
- Sound like made up numbers. But your math is accurate
Here are the facts
- Cisco randynashCmon man. This ain't nothing yet. Our systems can handle plenty of delinquencies.
This rate of delinquency is nothing. Until we start seeing real major defaults by funds and real month over month brutal layoffs, nothing is going to happen.
Asset values might drop but who cares (except over leveraged folks)
- You know our credit system failed big time right?
Fed swept ptivate corporate failures under the QE rug..basically rolled over into state obligations..next domino will be natiin states failing....then only global institutions like world bank, imf, BIS can save us....then WW3 to reset the world order.