My credit score is roughly 800. What are some good credit unions that will give me nice rates here?
My long time bank DCU has lost my business by quoting me a 3.5%
- Amazon AIVGo check out the loan spreadsheet at Tesla motor club. The loans are for any cars, not just Tesla, but you can secure some insanely favorable rates that way.
- IBM / IT TraceyWhy does it need to be in Bay Area? You can take loan from any credit union or bank in continental US.
Try First Tech, they are pretty good with rates.
Also try negotiating with DCU. My last auto loan was through DCU and they negotiated the rate down by almost half if I opened a savings account with them. The savings account needs to have a minimum balance of $5. I just kept $5 in savings that's it. I got a rate of 1.45%
- McAfee JohnMcPeeI went through Star One Credit Union. They offered me 1.85% on my auto loan. Direct deposit required. They’ve been great so far.
- U.S. Dpt. of Veterans Affairs / Other 😃😄😃mehDon’t take loans for cars....... it’s a depreciating asset. Buy cheaper car with cash.
- Credit Karma kqqo46I recently went through stanford CU and got 2.74. The base rate is 3.74 but they offer 1% off if you direct deposit and put at least 25% down.