Location SF Bay area.
Cruise offer: IC4
Annual cash bonus: 52.5k
Private equity: 210k/4
Joining bonus: 5k
Profit interest: 750k
Annual bonus: 10 to 15% of base (not sure yet. Haven't received written offer)
Private equity: 800k/4
Joining bonus: 10k
All three are private companies. So not sure how to compare them. Help
Current TC: $260k
Location SF Bay area.
- Nielsen / Eng SWEMLEmore100% Lyft. I would happily ignore tc to a great extent for Lyft. They're on a mission that few can compete to successfully complete.
- Copying is such a biased word used towards few companies. Is google a copy 🐈?? They did copy smart speaker business after Alexa echo speaker came into market. Is Microsoft a copy 🐈?? They did copy AWS style business. Is Apple a copy 🐈?? Answer is yes. Amazon?? Yes, Facebook?? Yes..
Then why blame Lyft. Don't be biased. That's my point.Sep 23, 2018 4
- Cruise for sure. I looked at lyft too but a few things made the choice easy.
- Congratulations Lyft seems to be better overall both offer and future prospects. How long have you been with Amazon?
- @Motoko: with the current stock appreciation, my 2nd to 4th TC, will be around $260k to $280k. Assuming stock doesn't go down or up from here. Amazon's stock refreshers and annual raise sucks big time since stock went up. I received 0% raise and no RSUs at the end of year 1 cycle with above average perf rating. So I don't see a point in staying at Amazon, when other companies offering more than I would make at Amazon at year 4.
- Cruise Automation / Eng WayNOjust get paid they’re all the same damn thing anyway a company that wants your time in exchange for x and will throw avocados at you to stuff your mouth with to keep you from bitching.
- Tesla LEETCODERI took lyft because I liked the team. I got 190 base so I can survive on that money for a few years till they ipo. They will go public eventually. So the RSU they offered 500K is going to be worth something. This was my though process when I signed lyft.
- Cruise Automation osFf41Cruise cash bonus is guaranteed money. The others rely on them IPOing (but yeah, Lyft will go liquid)
- New NewwLyft looks good considering it will most probably go public. Can I know your title?