Are you buying any?
TOP 25 Comments
- Symantec Snoop DawgHODL. The dip is due to exit of long time hodlers. Next big wave will be when institutional investors buy-in. Also at somepoint retail investors will jump back
- That's what they said when bitcoin went from $30 to $2. $800 to $100. Lol 2020 halving will apply the law of supply and demand. But I feel like it could potentially dip as far as $4-5k. The cost of mining one btc is around $3-4k. I believe that will be the true bottom. Bitcoin price was way overvalued based on cost to makeJun 12, 2018 1
- HPE / Eng YSLmI bought some ETH and LTC last year and check my Coinbase maybe once a month, if that. I'm kinda over the whole crypto thing.
- SanDisk XyZzxy@northrop.. in previous years, the awareness of crypto and news of regulations were not as hot as December 17. Crypto community needs to come up with new narrative to convince people now.
SEC has agreed to regulate ICOs or altcoins but none have come forward to work with SEC. In unregulated market, you want other investor to buy at higher price than what you paid to make gains. Investors have understood this.
- Crypto paid off my house at the end of 2017. I did really well but I've been in for a couple years now.
- Optum vEJU56