Big lay-off in oracle oci
DONT JOIN OCI IF YOU HAVE OFFER
TOP 115 Comments
- VMware nsxlifeHow does layoff imply not to join a company?
If they are laying off, they are making space for hiring people with skill sets that match their needs.
If their product is not making money, stock is falling, financials are bad in general, then it’s a different story.
- Dude. Details please. People are not going to believe whatever you rant out. I heard OCI-C was impacted and entry level/QA positions
- Same at Amazon, layed-off a ton of people in Q4, so I guess don’t join Amazon as well.
- All that half a million dollar offers for a dead product, of course this is not a surprise. Half the people who work there don't even believe that OCI can make a difference in the market
- Synopsys ww610 % according to https://spectrum.ieee.org/view-from-the-valley/at-work/tech-careers/oracle-swings-the-layoff-axe-and-clearcuts-teams-of-engineersMar 23 2
- Microsoft pJcW86No one reads the news... https://www.businessinsider.com/oracle-layoffs-2019-3
Maybe still rant??
- Do you guys think this has anything to do with my writing offer taking a long time ? Passed interview last month. Thanks
- Oracle DonJohnMultiple talented engineers from OCI have been let-go. Both in Seattle and in the bay area