A girl is visiting me from east coast. I live in San Jose. We will be together from 10 am - 3 pm. What do you think we should
1. Go for lunch? Any nice upscale restaurant?
2. Any other things do do while she is here.
PS- both are Indians. She is actually American born Indian and me on work visa. So I am not aware of what people generally like here.
- Google / EngBluthsTake her for drinks close to where you live. That way, it’s easier to take her home if you hit it off.
Flagged by the community.
- Not a single straight woman in history ever wanted a passive pus-sy. She already has one and doesn't need a second one. You should plan an exciting day. A day where she won't have time to think about anything else besides what she is doing with you.
At 10 go to breakfast at a cool place and tell her that you have so much ridiculous shit planed that she may not make it out alive. Build up suspense. This is when you should be funny and outgoing AF.
Go ice skating in SF. Hopefully you are better and show her how great of a support you are, literally. Can feel up the pudge situation at that time. That's like noonish by that time.
Take her to SFMOMA after that or fisherman's wharf (yeah). Go to 7D and make funny noises with the sea lions. Walk around.
It will be 3ish by thenJan 104
- OneMarket ri0tsTake her San Jose, get married in the clerk's office. Then head to Kinko's to apply for a green card.
Finally, consumate in the back of your minivan rental.
- This is super weird but pretending it's normal 5 hours requires an activity; do something to break the ice and create a shared experience. You can get lunch after.
- Better yet create two itineraries and let her pick one. There are parks, galleries, karting, bowling, picnic'ing, row/paddle boats, sailing, house of air, escape rooms, napa, golfing, hiking, biking, zoos, cooking classes and about 800 other things you could do. This is a world class city.
- Indeed / EngtrumpDA good dining restaurant not too upscale (that might be setting the wrong expectations). Main thing ask her what/where likes. Mostly she is going to say she's fine with anything but at least ask
- Western Digital / EngTkcy34Take her on a road trip. Gives you plenty of time for conversation & talk about real stuff. Plus be a gentleman touring her the CA area; If you wanna marry her.
- Google ecarverTake her to Santana Row for a brunch. Park in the Valley Fair Mall. Getting in an out of that Mall should take about 4 hours. Great time to have a chat with her in the car. If you are really want to see if you are made for reach other, nothing like being stuck in a car for a few hours with no way to escape.
- You people of stock from Eurasia. I do not know how you can be accepted for employment, earn huge salaries, and not know what to do. Stop bragging that you have a girl because of your genetics. Fork you and your disenfranchisement.
- Apple / EngclaimerDude , act smart , outgoing and upbeat
Got with her to a bowling alley or Aloha skating rink if she skates (it is ok if you try and fall, you will earn points for trying), few drinks and a dinner (make sure you make a reservation first) and the night is to go pub-hopping if you both are in the mood ( just don’t wear bright colors in SJ , Indians get mistaken for Latinos and colors belong to gangs)
- If u want to stay in san jose - escape room, Egyptian museum in downtown san jose , east hills hike( drive up sierra rd in berryessa to get a expansive view of the valley), electric go-karting at K1 sports, rent a tesla on turo and drive up skyline blvd, catch a soccer game at Avaya stadium, wine tasting in testarossa winery los gatos, rent bicycles and pick a scenic trail.
- Rosetta Stone DRUQ06Activities with physical arousal or fear/adrenaline transfer to romantic feelings. Rock climbing, ice skating, scary or action movie, hiking, roller coaster, etc. to get both of your blood up. Followed by relaxing lunch to discuss and bond over experience.