What is the best date idea that is not movies/dinner/hiking/bowling/leetcode/wine tasting. I looked on google but i feel a lot of ideas are boring and cliched
TOP 42 Comments
- I don’t if it’s possible in the Bay Area but in NYC, I take the older women( I like to date older women, they’re fun )
to Prospect Park. I keep talking about the neighborhood and the Architecture there. They dig that I know about it so much. I score points;)
So tldr is.. going for a nice long walk post drinks ideally at dusk is usually the best idea. Older women usually don’t care much for show of wealth ( very subjective but still ) so you can get away with taking them around or at a place which you know a little bit about.
- and are you from brooklyn? yeah in nyc dating apps i've got my age range filter from 28 to 40yrs old max. you are right it has to be an adventure for her. my version of your prospect park date is around LIC, starts at noguchi museum, ride the ferry to hunter's point, then hop to two breweries (rockaway or fifth hammer) then an option to play bowling at the gutter. then take her home
- Amazon klulezYou’ll need:
1. bias for action
2. dive deep (don’t drown though)
3. work backwards
4. be frugal
5. a bit of invent and simplify
Mature means business.. don’t waste anyone’s time :)
- Why am I seeing this post when I put filter to see only Google related posts?
- I’m a mature-ish woman (compared to most on this site). Cliche would be totally fine by me, especially if it’s a first or second date.
Can go to multiple cliche places to keep it simple yet fun. Like grab a tea or coffee or dessert at an outdoor cafe or shopping mall, walk around a bit, catch an early show of some sort, then a late casual dinner. Arcade bar, shooting pool is fun. If you’re both into animals can go to a shelter and check out the puppies for adoption.
Or do a fire on the beach. I lived in bay for years and didn’t go to the beach nearly enough.
I’d be happy to go see “Yesterday” - would prefer to do it with a date - (