As a straight man, would you hire a female dating coach? How much would you pay for styling advice, help with dating profiles and chats, interpersonal coaching, and other dating-related help?
- Compass / Eng FUPayMemoreThis sounds like a female PM looking to start a side hustle...
- Cisco 👻 AI'd most likely take advice from another man like me. Advice from women tends to be too idealistic and self-aggrandizing.
- I dunno. I don't think I need help, but if you're priced at curiosity money levels, I might try it out. The main issue is exposure/networking for me, so not sure how coaching would help that unless you also play matchmaker.
- Bloomberg / Eng iVX372^ This
In my experience, straight women are helpful when it comes to giving relationship advice or helping a guy improve his dating profile. But they are nearly useless when it comes to helping a guy understand how to get laid once friendly rapport is established, which mostly comes down to how and when to initiate escalating levels of wanted physical contact.
I'd consider hiring a photographer/dating coach with a bonus-based compensation plan, in which their pay is a linear function of my match rate increase.
- Yes, I would. But I prefer if she was a friend who is willing to help.
Question is: would female friends genuinely help with that or make an arrangement?
- Apple proctoIt will only work if you have some services of tangible value. For example, are you a photographer? Even if I don’t like the advice, I can get a good profile picture out of it.
Flagged by the community.