Just moved up to NYC. Outside of apps, what’re some good ways to explore the dating scene? #NYC
TOP 21 Comments
- If male, most hobbies have groupies. Get good at a hobby: music, fitness, running swimming, skiing. Easier to meet if you have something in common.
- F5 Networks dontalk2meBumble brew coming soon to NYC
- Capital One / Finance XhSx88moreOPWould you guys recommend paying for the premium version of some of these dating apps?
- Capital One / Finance XhSx88moreOPHard to get lasting things at bars on a crowded weekend, what social events are fun for young professionals. Or also good clubs/nyc organizations? Thanks guys
- Go to bars, talk to people.
Go to events, talk to people.
Make friends and expand your social circle, and you will probably start meeting people to date.
Apps are bonkers in NYC. True you get lots of matches (Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc) but a lot of people use them for trolling because there's so many more options out there