I recently moved to Seattle, looking to meet single women. Places/tips to meet women in Seattle?
TOP 20 Comments
- Pure Storage pYVn18You're not gonna find any women or anyone with any lady skills in here.
- ROCK VIPER gfjdbejtjFun fact: you don't need to be a model or even hot to be attractive. Stand up straight, wear w nice shirt and good fitting clothes, get a good shirt, go out alone for fun more, smile more, look people in the eye, be more relaxed, walk tall and proud,, develop confidence, find a passion, work towards a goal in life.
This is what women truly find attractive.
- Have you heard of Bumble? The women meet you! Good luck, friend.
Requirements: Be attractive. Have pictures that project a fun, adventurous, yet mature and successful persona.
- Amazon / Design DisCommitIf you have a range of interests and a personality, that's a start. Demonstrating genuine interest in other people--as in, you're truly interested in them, not just because you think showing interest will result in a sex cookie--goes a long way.
Also, read this: https://www.damemagazine.com/2014/05/23/amazon-killing-my-sex-life
It's frighteningly accurate.
You don't have to be stylish, stereotypically hot, or even all that outgoing. Plenty of introverts here. You do have to be pleasant, emotionally independent, honest, and passionate about something. I rarely find that women in Seattle are impressed by wealth and status symbols.
- Microsoft HSBK62Weird article. If she doesn't like dudes from tech companies, why going on dates with them? Aren't there settings in dating apps even to not send you people from specific industries?
Another interesting point is that if the same article was written by a man, there would be a dozen comments about not generalizing women and that there's maybe something's wrong with the author. But written by a woman -- it's totally fine to generalize.Aug 25, 2017 2