I keep getting matched up with a guy friend. We’ve been matched on match, eharmony, and now I’ve come across him on tinder. The problem is he isn’t into me. So each time I get matched with him, it’s like a stab in the heart. All I want is someone with an English accent and in tech. Why is it so hard? 😜 By the way.. I see him at work every single day.
TOP 97 Comments
- Uber midpointthose two requirements are so insignificant in the overall picture of who someone is! maybe you should expand your horizons
- BlackBerry ShittyWok!Perhaps you are in denial.
Dating is not hard, it’s the people on the date who make it hard
- I feel like the actual problem here is that you have a thing for this friends (why else would it be a stab in the heart?) and he's not interested in you. Am I mistaken?
- T-Mobile trpn73I think it’s essential you find people who have the same value system as yours and who think in similar ways but may have different interests. It’s about quality of conversation and that emerges not only from topic but also from how you engage and how you think. I bet you will love to talk about human psychology ranging from kids to criminals if someone could pose a question that made you think and then took you down this path of curiosity that completely engaged your mind.
- Apple HkunaMtataWhat makes you think you won't have any common interests with someone who isn't in tech? Unless your only interest is tech...
- Oath / Eng attittiemoreEnglish people can be real dickheads and look down on everyone. Google some of their public figures. Also most people in the UK do not sound like the TV British accent.
- Facebook fuTW70You should be more specific about the type of English accent you’re looking for or you’ll end up with a Manc
- Are you sure he's not in to you? Maybe he's worried about dating a co-worker.
- Well, I got a ton of mixed signals and finally told him. But my results were not good. My original plan was to just stop hanging out with him so much and move on. I regret saying anything. Now, we are both being weird as shit because he’s treading carefully as am
I. The working together bit definitely complicated things.Nov 4, 2017 0
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- I legit found a British guy from amazon and he super liked me on tinder. He even gave me his number after chatting. For some reason he ghosted me the next day, never found out why. Bummed I didn’t get to hear his British accent.