Hey blind folks.
Yeah I’m 24 and I’m guy looking for dating tips. I ended my relationship a few months back and then started my first ever full time job.
So the questions I have..
1. It used to be easy to find friends and meet new people in school. After a job, it’s kinda hard to find a group of people to call friends let alone meet women and date them. Any advice on how to break this loop of aloofness?
2. Since I haven’t been able to form any meaningful relationships post my breakup, I’m questioning myself in almost every area. I know it’s not healthy and I make a conscious effort to avoid it. However, my first reaction is self doubt.
3. The above points has really affected my confidence. I used to be a kinda asshole and arrogant but never lacked confidence. On the contrary, I’ve become shy and seems like I’ve lost self esteem.
For people who like to troll, please let me alone. I’ve put my heart out and want to work on this and make my life meaningful and fun.
Hey blind folks.
- Symantec O (1)Welcome to Blind. Now you'll get plenty of useless advice from guys who have the same problem as yours
- Forget about relationships in your early 20s. Build a robust happy life as a single person.
- Blind people should create an event and meet in real life
- Tesla tXSX18Numbers game bro, keep shooting shots! I feel the confidence issue, man u work at a fortune 500 company, you prob went to a good school, you young too, just be you man. Definitely easier said than done, but keep shooting
- Google JimGordonmoreNobody gives a fuck about those things (unless you are in India). If you need a job, you are middle class. Doesn't matter you earn 150k or 300k, lifestyle is the same.
It's more about personality, are you what she considers a alpha (the hotter she is the higher the bar), can you protect her (eg: can you kick ass in a bar fight?), do you connect with each other, like spending time with each other, are you an out going person, do you care for her (or all you need is sex) , lastly will her offsprings be the fittest aka do you have good genes.
- New / EngTTNTOne tips: MODELS Attract Women Through Honestly. It’s an audiobook on Audible that will teach you to date and find women by showing yourself dignity, respect, and honesty.
Forget all these idiots saying it’s a numbers game, have some self respect. You will appear desperate and women can see that from a mile away.
This book goes through values that will help you in more ways than just finding women. For example, not having the need to be an asshole. Not being needy or narcissistic.
- Microsoft HURi57I actually agree with this! Models approaches dating in a way that changed my outlook for the better. Another similar book is 'No more Mr Nice Guy'.
OP - invest some time reading and then put those learnings into action. And if you work on your fitness, that can only help. Part of what makes Models a good book is that it doesn't just focus on dating, but on your life as a whole that helps make you more attractive to women. Though I disagree with TTNT about the numbers game thing. Increasing your number of potential matches doesn't hurt, in my experience anyway.
- Ness Technologies FkTrumpThis platform is full of nerds and you are asking for help with your socializing problems lmao
- Join hobbies where u see the same group of ppl regularly. That’s the easiest way IMO
- Work on bettering yourself and your self esteem. Eat better, workout, dress better. Get a nice car. Try and make more money. Your confidence will attract girls.
- Add value and confidence. Disagree if you want. I could care less.
- Older married guy here. What matters is doing what you love (at work and outside of work), having a confident and positive attitude and putting yourself out there. Just like with coding, there are lots of right ways to do this. For some, it’s going to a bar and just meeting people. Or a dance club, ballroom dance lessons, the gym, netc. As long as you’re meeting like-minded people with whom you have common ground, you will find her.
Just make sure that you take the time to discover what you want out of life and a partner so when “the one” does come around, you don’t squander the opportunity.