Democrats know this. They even talk about how glorious it is to replace White people. Republicans in California didn't suddenly become more liberal. The population changed.
Same thing happened or is happening in all the border states: California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, and Georgia.
You lose another state and your heritage is toast.
- Microsoft Decius MusOPThey are already celebrating your family’s demise.
- Google laur3Decius - feel free to redefine “white” to include Mexicans and remain a majority for a bit longer. We’ve done it so many times before, if we go back to 1800s definition of “white”, most of us will be people of color anyways. It’s almost as if the whole thing is made up to divide people needlessly 🤔7d0
Flagged by the community.
- @op demographics are changing I will give you that, but how does this fact translate into a celebration of anyone’s demise or an attack on anyone? What is your actual point?
- I will spell it out for you.
a. Do you stand for limited government? Count your black and Hispanic allies.
b. Do you admire Thomas Jefferson? He was a slave-holder who will end up on the dung heap along with the Confederate flag.
c. Do you care about stable families? Look up illegitimacy, divorce, and abortion rates for blacks and Hispanics.
d. Are hunting and firearms part of your heritage? Explain that to Barack Obama or Sonia Sotomayor.
e. Do you support Israel? Mexicans, Haitians, Chinese, and Guatemalans don’t.
f. Do you love Tchaikovsky? Count the non-whites in the concert hall.
g. Do you yearn for neighborhoods where you can leave the keys in your car? There still are some left; just don’t expect them to be “diverse”.
h. Do you really believe that a future Afro-Hispanic-Caribbean-Asiatic America will be anything like the America your ancestors built? Nothing you love will survive without white people.Jan 84
- Ok I am doing my best here to approach your statements assuming you are being genuine and somehow believe that no other group than white people have anything of use to contribute to society. I really would like to understand even though I will say that I do not agree with you, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have an exchange.
I’m really not sure what Israel has to do with this topic so I am just going to leave that one alone.
The basic idea that America was built on is not going anywhere and it is largely quite similar to what most modern western countries want for themselves as well. So to assume that a change in demographics over the next few decades is somehow going to plunge everything into utter chaos is exaggerating quite a lot.
Also to saddle every negative stereotype onto current minority groups is at best wilful ignorance and at worst outright negative bias and prejudice, but as I don’t intend to use a label to stop you from presenting your argument I will proceed in good faith.
As for hunting and firearms being part of your heritage. Those things a literally ( in every sense of the word ) a part of all human heritage and history no matter the race or demographic group it’s just a fact of life. It’s not a special thing assigned to white Americans. Many Americans truly enjoy hunting and firearms in a responsible way and that has nothing to do with race. To include a personal anecdote, I think hunting with firearms or bow and arrow is an intensely enjoyable and worthwhile endeavor. The vast majority of hunters and those who own firearms that I have met do take great care to practice their past time with a huge amount of respect for the environment where it happens. Hunters have been responsible for quite a bit of conservation efforts so personally I don’t see owning firearms or hunting as this horrible murderous hobby. No human alive can continue living without something else dying and that’s just an immutable fact.
As for the limited government argument. That’s just far too vague. Yes there are things that are far too difficult and a similar number of governmental departments that are just not efficient, but to simply say you are for smaller government means nothing because it is just not specific. I for one would not want the department of transportation to be smaller for example. They could do with more funding and more people to help rebuild and revitalise our roadways and transportation infrastructure. Our defence department is quite large and wasteful, but I also would not want to simply say it should just be smaller just because I want smaller government. These things need more thought than that so it’s difficult to take you seriously on that point because it comes across as an attempt to put real life into a binary position and there are very few things in this world if any that you are either entirely for or entirely against.
As for the neighbohoods where you leave keys in your car. That’s still entirely possible. In larger cities where you are less likely to know neighbours that has never been the case historically but it could happen if we all took more time to get to know and care for our neighbours no matter the color of their skin. That seems like you are arguing for generally treating those around you well. Maybe you won’t be leaving the front door unlocked, but it’s still very much a possibility to form relationships with those around you and slowly make whatever are you live in feel more and more cared for. That applies everywhere.
- Informatica fdmnjhstkIt is amazing how every MAGA post here is from someone in Microsoft. Not sure what's up with that
Republicans in California didn't suddenly become more liberal (case in point: Stephen Miller is from the Bay area). The population changed.”
It’s a direct fucking quote. And you’re an idiot if you think white democrats will be in power for very long when their base is blacks, Latinos, Asians, Muslims and Jews. You’re screwed.Jan 82
- Checkout the demographics of Georgia. They’re being invaded by Hispanics. Oh look, here’s an elderly black grandpa beheaded by a model citizen Latino in Georgia. Hispanics don’t like Blacks so much actually.
- There are lots of non white Republican supporters. Lots of Latinos are very religious and conservative. Sadly, Republicans betrayed the conservative principals and handed them straight over to Democrats
- Rich liberals don’t have kids apparently