Title says it all.
TC - $150K
Title says it all.
285 VOTES SELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
TOP 50 Comments
- Amazon IdiotSDEYou have to be plain stupid to think it was fake. There is reflextors on the moon left by the apollo missions.
If it was fake the USSR would have said something.
- The tech we use on our cellphones didn't existed in 60s
And during that era going to moon n back is just a concept
- @gisx20 I know its just processors and radio etc.. but u think the computational power needed to do that kind of thing was easy ? Also if moon landing was successful then did you hear any moon landing done recently with help of latest tech.? No
NASA has also confirmed they don't have any documents of landing as it got lost or burned ..
- I think you are referring to the fact that the video tapes NASA had of the first landing were degaussed and reused. It doesn’t really matter because it was broadcast live and others had tapes. There are plenty of documents of the landing beyond those tapes.
There were unmanned missions before the manned moon landing mission. Nobody did a successful unmanned return mission until Russia did in 1970, a year after the manned moon landing. What’s the point of returning if you don’t have people that need to come back? Americans have big brass balls and run their tests in production sometimes.
- Yes with the same brass balls they take next gen weaponry n bomb third world countries on their and return as heros.
It was a desperate move to be a super power. And which is not backed with any evidence.
If it was successful then why US didn't build a lunar base or colonize moon
- I dislike American foreign policy but we’re talking about moon landings, not that.
There’s a giant stack of evidence and plenty of it has been shared in this thread. If you are incapable of going out and reviewing the evidence and reaching the correct conclusion, there’s no point in me wasting any more time here.
- They landed on the moon, and relaunched the vehicle from the moon. So, they brought everything needed to launch a rocket from the moon, with enough fuel to bring it back.
- There’s rover trails on the moon that can be seen with a large telescope. Same with multiple landing sites. And they also placed a laser reflector that has been used every day since they landed on the moon. They landed on the moon the exact dates they said they landed on the moon and broadcasted live and continuously.
Final nail in the coffin for the moon hoaxers is it would have been impossible to fake the broadcast at the time. This wasn’t film. It was video. The technology to fake live video at the time didn’t exist and it would have been impossible to transpose film to video without the slightest evidence of film artifacts.
You have to be a goddamn idiot to think we didn’t land in the moon.
- Does it even matter what I say? You won’t believe it either way. The video could not be faked. It was impossible with the technology at the time. It was, however, entirely technically possible to land on the moon.
And then there’s the telescope imagery of the landing sites, foot print tracks and rover tracks.
You guys probably just Leetcoded your way in?
- OP, you should connect with the guy with the poll “Is the Earth flat?”. Something tells me you guys will hit it off
- I cannot reset the clock on my microwave and these guys landed on moon ..... give me a break
- Aside from what the other commenter mentioned above that it would have to be a huge conspiracy to have all of the NASA employees faking it or someone faking it to them, there is also third party evidence for the Apollo Moon landings: