Amazon asked to speak about a director role. What should I expect?
TOP 31 Comments
- Microsoft trolololoIf you're a director, then you shouldn't be asking us such questions. Obviously you're not.
- that's an l8 exec role. A long loop to evaluate against the principles followed by a bar raiser. A lot of focus on how big of teams you have managed in the past including having managed senior managers and multiple products at a time. Think of a VP interview elsewhere but an expectation that you can do the VP role while also being able to roll up the sleeves and dive deep where needed
- Amazon / Mgmt ElleAteMy phone screen was basically talking shop about how big an org I managed and how I managed it along with results My interview loop had 2 L10s and 4 L8s plus HR.
- I got a VP offer from t mobile and Starbucks and amazon offered me L6 just fyi...
- Amazon rasethYes, ignore most of the crap that answered. L8 is an actual director. You should ask for above 450 total comp at minimum. Do not take less.