Cover of TIME magazine has Modi as Divider in Chief. What do Modi supports have to say to this?
TOP 18 Comments
- Not a Modi supporter nor Modi hater, but Indian.
We are living in an era where people who can’t accept election results and views of other people and then they call themselves liberals.
Such liberals and such liberal media is losing credibility.
Who the fuck cares what Time or WSJ or NYT tells about India. Maybe they write such articles to make money out it as there will be enough liberals who feel good to read it
- eBay costumeOPAs an Indian, I care what world media thinks about our PM. 4 years back when Modi was on the cover of Times the head line was “why Modi matters?” and now he is being called as a communal divider, specially a leader who is know to develop foreign relations. Don’t you think something has gone wrong?May 131
- So your reference of truth is the opinion of some writer for Time magazine.
My reference of truth is GDP growth, FDI inflow increase, improvement in ease to do business index, reduced corruption in govt, increase in the income tax payments due to streamlining the records etc... All tangible facts, not some opinionated articles.
Further, if people vote for Modi 2019 elections it is their choice and if they don’t then also it is their choice. Either way India will have a stable democracy for most optimistic ppl to thrive. Cynical, pessimistic people will always complain but not improve anything7d1
- Nordstrom zfbN20I like Modi and yes cases of religious intolerance have increased a bit since BJP came to power but I would argue that a) He doesn't support them and has condemned those who were involved b) He has done much much more for the country than the Congress. And therefore, he is India's best case possible right now. Ideal case would be a candidate who isn't linked to religion, is honest and can deliver results for the country. However, we don't like in an idealworld.
- I am following the election closely and i can tell you this title justifies what is going on in India. BJP is fighting the election not on development but on nationalism. Whoever tries to speak against modi or bjp are being declared anti national. (Was bjp supporter in last election but not anymore)
- Samsung mangocakehttps://www.pgurus.com/point-by-point-rebuttal-to-time-magazine-article-on-narendra-modi/ this was an interesting read