Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Hub, ChromeCast, Google WiFi... what are you buying or not buying? And why?
TOP 22 Comments
- Oath BootleggerI considered google wifi but it was too costly plus I don’t feel safe with Google owning all my data and internet.
- I use Apple Hardware (HomePods, iPhone, MacBook, Apple TV, Apple Watch). Don't need any of that smart Alexa / Google shit.
- New tLFu71Zero chance I’d buy anything from google/fb/amazon. I don’t trust any of their shit anywhere with their data mining, massive privacy invasions, and selling the data to the gov.
- I have WiFi and home minis in the bathrooms/kitchen. I for one welcome big brother knowing my every need.
- Comcast keysersözæI got an Amazon Echo for free. I honestly don't even see it's use. I have Xfinity Home which integrates all your smart home devices into your phone and x1 platform. Meaning I can control my home and all devices from my voice remote or phone. xifi pods handle my mesh network. I haven't had to pay for any of it, so maybe I would give I didn't get all this for free
I don't see any use of smart speakers.